What are your IoT security concerns?
IoT security concerns:
The Internet of Things (IoT) is attracting attention across every industry. In fact, in a recent survey more than 79% of IT professionals said they’ve implemented, or plan to implement IoT into their business.
Read this infographic to learn about the other IoT concerns IT professionals have, as well as how Metropolitan Networks and Extreme can help you securely take advantage of IoT trends in your industry. And also learn how Metropolitan Networks can help you overcome some of the biggest security concerns when implementing IoT in your organization.
Deliver a Superior User Experience
• Mitigate performance issues quickly with data-driven insights into network and application performance across your wired and wireless network
• Monitor user experience by correlating network and application performance with user and device activities
• Track user adoption and usage of applications to make the right business decisions
Increase Operational Efficiency
• Manage your entire network securely and efficiently from a single pane
of glass that integrates automation, visibility and control
• Increase time-to-value with Zero Touch Provisioning + (ZTP+)
• Optimize workflows with flexible groupings and filtering for reporting and large scale editing
Keep Your Network Secure
• Make real-time decisions based on actionable data from the network about policies, devices, applications and people
• Easily enforce policies across the entire infrastructure for QoS and bandwidth
Reduce the risk of implementing new technologies such as BYOD and IoT with fully automated policy setting and testing
|Extreme Management Center
Insights, Visibility and Control for Superior Quality of User Experience
Your organization is changing fast, so is your network. You need to implement new technologies to drive new business outcomes while limiting operational expenses. Imagine an IT team that focuses on innovative and revenue generating activities such as new IoT implementations and still keeps the network safe. Delivers superior application experiences to staff, partners and customers.
Our Extreme Management Center was designed, so your network can support your business objectives.
It empowers you to deliver a superior quality of experience to your end- users through a single pane of glass. It works across your wired and wireless network, from the edge to the private cloud.
Our Extreme Management Center provides a true 360 degree view of your wired and wireless network, users, devices and applications with context and scale through integrated management, analytics and policy. It is designed to give you granular insights, visibility and automated control across your networks, while taking.
To read further please download the data sheet to see how Metropolitan Networks can help you with IoT security concerns.
This infographic also links to the results of a survey of over 300 CIOs and IT managers. You can learn about top benefits, use cases, even security concerns. Download it by clicking on Download button.
After reading both pieces of content, fill out the form to request a personalized demo to see how Extreme and Metropolitan Networks can help you secure your infrastructure and take advantage of IoT trends in your industry. Questions? Call us at 01689836223